Digital Product Owner – Web & Commerce Platforms - #2189990
Zurn Water Solutions
Zurn Water Solutions is the unrivaled leader in water solutions for health, human safety, and the environment. With our ecosystem of products and systems that are at the core of sustainability we deliver solutions that protect human health, conserve resources, and optimize our customers results. Water sustains everything. At Zurn we are Sustainably Inspired!
We offer the largest breadth of engineered water solutions and sustainable plumbing products, while delivering total building solutions for new construction and retrofit applications. Zurn designs, procures, manufactures, and markets products that provide and enhance Water Safety & Control, Flow Systems, and Hygienic & Environmental solutions.
The Digital Product Owner owns the vision and implementation of customer-centric features on Zurn’s owned digital properties. This role will own the digital experience for our web properties (WorldDryer.com, Hadrian.com, etc.) as well as digital commerce and specification applications, ensuring alignment with the business strategy while bringing the company’s vision to life. The successful candidate will manage relationships with key cross-functional stakeholders while maintaining a data-driven backlog of innovative features that differentiates our digital presence, ultimately making it easier for our customers to do business with Zurn.
- Leverage customer data and insights to develop a vision for the digital properties.
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and other departments in identifying and defining new enhancements.
- Develop, define, and prioritize backlog items and user stories to continually enhance the user experience.
- Oversee development work and clarify requirements with the dev team.
- Coordinate feature and launch testing and new releases.
- Define and own the digital property feature release roadmap.
- Establish key metrics and reporting to understand overall site and app performance and opportunities for improvement.
- Establish efficient and scalable processes for the site and app, including content management and support.
- Conduct ongoing competitive research to understand Zurn’s digital positioning and opportunities for differentiation.
- Conduct ongoing voice-of-customer research to inform the product backlog.
- Act as an ambassador for the digital properties, championing their usage and ongoing improvement.
- Stay abreast of relevant technology and digital trends to continually drive an innovative customer experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT, or related field.
- 4-6 years of experience in website management and/or digital commerce
- Experience working in a Content Management System, preferably Kentico.
- Hands on experience with Google Analytics or similar web analytics tool
- Track record of working closely with IT and development teams to deliver new capabilities.
- Agile and scrum methodologies knowledge and experience, preferably in a product owner role.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing domains, including inbound marketing, lead generation, email marketing, SEO, and pay-per-click.
- Understanding of front-end and back-end web development concepts and approaches.
- Familiarity with experimentation methodologies (ie A/B Testing) and other conversion rate optimization techniques.
- Solid understanding of User Experience principles and methodologies.
- Experience working in the industrial manufacturing or commercial construction market a plus
Capabilities and Success Factors
- Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Business Insight – Applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
- Manages Complexity – Making sense of complex, high quantity and sometimes contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Communicates Effectively – Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
Total Rewards and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, AD&D, and Life Insurance
- Matching 401(k) Contribution
- Health Savings Account
- Educational Reimbursement
- Matching Gift Program
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
At Zurn, we have a longstanding commitment to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion so that all associates feel welcome and valued.